What is Content Writing?
In any business environment, Content is considered to be the King. Irrespective of business, services, products, ideas, concepts, views, news, initiatives and other business-related aspects need to be explained well to the targeted clients. They need to be promoted effectively among the prospective audience. For doing so, content is required in the most comprehensive manner. Content Writing is the process in which content is developed for various business needs such as blogs, websites, public relations, brochures, and social media.
Become a Certified Content Writer
Web Trainings Academy offers effective training on Content Writing to aspiring content writers. We enable trainees to learn the nuances of developing content for various business concepts, marketing methodologies, service delivery models, solution offerings, promotional aspects in an easy-to-understand manner. We provide end-to-end support for all trainees to learn the process of content development based on distinctive business needs of clients. Web Trainings is the most authentic training institute in Hyderabad that offers hands-on training for prospective content writers. We have a trainer with more than 2 decades of experience in business, technical and creative communication. We also provide 100% placement support for our trainees to build better career in Content Writing.
Why Choose Us?
Prerequisites for the Course
Our Content Writing Modules:
- What is Content Writing?
- Essentials of Content Writing
- Breaking the Ice and Building the Blocks
- Content Writing Life Cycle
- Process of Information Collection
- Usage of Business Communication
- Branding and its impact on writing
- Portraying Business Objectives through Content
- Delivering Content in different Formats
- Selecting a Topic and Outline
- Undertaking related Research
- Writing Headlines
- Writing the Blog Draft
- Rewriting/Editing the Blog Post
- Optimizing the Blog Post
- Introduction to Website
- Developing Sitemaps
- Structuring Wireframes
- Writing Content for Website
- Rewriting/Editing Content
- Introduction to Business Proposal
- Stating the Problems
- Proposing the Solutions
- Including Schedules and Budgets
- Writing Conclusion
- Introduction to Public Relations
- Importance of Writing for Public Relations
- Writing Media Briefs
- Writing Press Notes / Press Releases
- Writing Content for Media / Press Kits
- Introduction to Brochures
- Developing the Structure and Strategy
- Writing Content for Pamphlets
- Writing Content for Marketing Folders
- Writing Content for Brochures/e-Books
- Introduction to Social Media Posts
- Writing for Facebook Posts, Pages, and Events
- Writing for WhatsApp
- Writing for Twitter
- Writing for Instagram
- Writing for LinkedIn Pages
- Project Work
- Career Development for Writers
About the Course
This course is designed for new content writers and for those with some prior experience. The course is aimed to train aspiring content writers to get complete understanding on the processes and procedures followed in business organizations for content generation.
Register for a Free Demo
About the Trainer
Praveen Kumar Machavaram
Praveen Kumar Machavaram has more than two decades of rich experience in training, teaching, corporate communication, organizational consulting, etc. Praveen has the rarest distinction of developing promotional documentaries for valued clients in diverse business domains. He has supported many corporate and social organizations for establishing strong branding, concept based campaigns and public relations.
He has trained, mentored and motivated teams at corporate organizations, job aspirants at educational institutions and student communities at different university campuses.